Unparalleled Service, Exceeding Expectations
Kim is the premier luxury real estate agent in the northwest suburbs, providing impeccable service and unsurpassed dedication to ensure her clients achieve their goals.
In 2005, Kim called upon her sales acumen to launch her real estate business. She quickly became the number one agent in the Baird & Warner Barrington office and has been there 12 years in a row. Doing more that $42 million in business in 2015 and over $39 million in 2017, she continues to set records. In 2017, she was named #1 companywide for closed units for the fifth straight year.
An 80-hr work week is a regular occurrence for Kim, and her passion for her clients and love of the industry is what makes her the best. Customer service is paramount to Kim’s business. A home is the largest purchase someone makes in their life, and Kim is completely dedicated to seeing that process through to a successful close. It’s this hands-on approach to every single deal that has earned her countless referrals.
When listing a property, Kim calls upon her vast experience and deep understanding of the affluent market to sell the value of each home. She believes in educating potential buyers to help them envision the endless possibilities, highlighting the unique elegance and opulent details to uncover different perspectives they may not have considered.
Kim has been certified in the design and build principles of custom home construction by the famed Orren Pickell Designers & Builders. This additional education allows Kim to help clients realize the vision that is their next home. Whether it is simply expanding a closet or redoing an entire kitchen, Kim can open more doors and bridge the gap between what is present and what is possible.
In addition to her thriving real estate business, Kim is the owner of Alden Farms, a horse farm that has had several world championship horses in their string. She is also a past member of the World Cup equestrian board and has owned several horses that have competed at Arlington Park.
Kim Alden's Resume
- #1 Agent Closed Sales Barrington Office 2017 - 2005
- #1 Agent Corporate-Wide in Closed Sales 2013-2017
- Founder's Club & Family Services Award Winner
- Fannie Mae Direct Agent 2012 - Current
- A highly seasoned agent whose vast experience and familiarity of the changing market will guide you through every step of your transaction
- Dedicated to providing personalized service and attention to your specific wants and needs
- An innovative thinker with unsurpassed marketing tools to provide impeccable service in even the most complex real estate transaction
- Sound advice given through knowledge and experience
- Specializing in home staging
- SFR - Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Certified
- CREN - Certified Real Estate Negotiator
- Certified in the Design/Build Principals of Custom Home Building in accordance with the criteria set forth by Orren Pickell Designers & Builders
- Sold the Highest Price Home in Barrington Hills in 2017
- Ranked in the Top 20 Highest Selling Detached Properties in Chicagoland per Chicago Agent Magazine 2015
- Serving all of the Northwest Suburbs
- Member: North Shore-Barrington Association of Realtors, MRED